Kid Rafi's Reference Library

Thursday, October 07, 2004

October 5th

Turned out to be a good day after all. Great photo shoot with Thomas, who is always a pleasure, but the combination of the band, Cornelia and Thomas, I think was very successful. Here's the first pictures he sent, in color (I have posted my black and white composites at the Invisible Rays blog.







Then, after that Ms. K organized a surprise party for me, which was in-fact a big surprise. Now that i've been the subject of a surprise I know that I don't like them. Come to think of it I think I reminded myself of Bubby and how she'd react to an unwanted surprise. I was in a little bit of shock for a few minutes but I think I rebounded nicely after that. We ended up partying until the wee hours, in two basic waves: first day people and then night people. I ended up until the middle of the night, or morning rather, kind of buzzed but alone because K had demonstrated her backstroke to bed and that was the end of her attendance.
A mighty fine time was had by all i think, and I have a great toy piano to boast of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home