Kid Rafi's Reference Library

Monday, March 07, 2005

Not Easier

I mean to say that the cards and emails and condolences keep coming. Not as many as before but a little trickle of thoughts keep coming through and I've noticed what I guess is a third theme, and that's from people who tell me to take care of my self and keep going, that Ima would have wanted that. That only started surfacing I think with Phyllis.
This brings us to thank you cards - we got together at Nomi's and answered the bulk of them but there are a few persistent ones that I have to complete, including one to Phyllis and now to the Deneen family who went out and made a donation to the Dana Farber in Ima's name - Mike is so cool.
I guess I've been feeling still kind of down - we went to see Million Dollar Baby the other night and that was nice because I got to cry a little during it, and that felt good. But the goness of it all isn't changing, and I guess that just won't change - it's only my relationship with it that can change..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home