Kid Rafi's Reference Library

Friday, February 25, 2005

Nightmare

I guess I had a strange dream last night or early this morning that can be interpreted as a nightmare. It had just dawned on me, because I just remembered the event and began to reinterpret it as such. I can't remember much except for a moment where I was with my bubby and zaide and looked over at my bubby and listened to her talk, realized that her lips weren't moving, that she was wearing way too much makeup, and that she was in-fact dead. I think i woke up shortly after that.
I just got what I hope will prove to be an incredible purchase. It's a record by an Italian band called Jennifer Gentle, and it's very reminiscent of Syd Barret. It seems beautiful. I've been listening to M.Ward and Iron & Wine all the time.
Today I will spend my time alone. Internet and pangs of music, i expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home