Kid Rafi's Reference Library

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Driving Home


I was coming home from Weymouth the other day and took this. I love the Black and white feature in iPhoto. Today we celebrated Ima's birthday and I took a bunch of photo's of the kids posing and hamming it up and the kitchen table. That was the most fun I've had with them - I took about 13 pictures quickly and we all looked at them as they came up, and thought about what we'd do next. I sent the pictures to their parents with explanations, and my middle sister wrote back and said this:

Thank god for digital. These would definitely qualify for the trash if they were prints. Your efforts are admirable, their behavior a little less.

Ha. No wonder she doesn't get along with my mother. They are exactly alike!


The pictures look like this:


In Safari there seems to be a huge white space before the table with the pictures appear. Any one know why?























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home