Kid Rafi's Reference Library

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Error Occured While Connecting

That pretty much sums up a few weeks now. Karyn is in New Orleans on a trip I just realized I had thought we had mentioned taking together. At home it's peaceful but boring. Even lonely. I don' t know how it would feel if this was permanent, or long term. Meanwhile both Banshee and Shadow have taken turns rooting around the paper bag placed atop the recycling bin. While I thought earlier that I had beaten Sally at her pee-cidental self, today I found a little puddle of moisture around the box - and I admit defeat.
For the last few hours I have tried against all odds and with the help of the low pass mooger foooger plug in to create magic where previously only radiators and jelly bellies dwelt. Several times I thought I was on the verge of genius when in fact all i had was common boredom. i think shadow would agree. I have had a chance to bond with nearly all the cats - except perhaps for shadow and sally. Shadow however is on the prowl, so I may hit it off with him yet.
This evening is indicative of a general problem: How am I to continue to captor inspiration? I had something going for a few weeks, but now I am merely chasing it. Part of it was the frustration born out by the refusal and inability of partners to collaborate, I should just say it like it is: the band wouldn't rehearse, so I had to make in the time allotted to making. This time I've been trying to use is time that may be alloted to other stuff, but I'm not managing it well. Hence the frustration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home